Call 1-800-528-2273 to report lost or stolen ATM or Debit Cards 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Follow us on Facebook
A Home Equity Loan allows you to utilize the equity you have in your home for home improvements, education expenses, purchase a car, or debt consolidation. The choice is yours. The loan amount will be based on the appraised value and the amount of equity in your home. The loan terms will be fixed for a period of 5, 10, 15 or 20 years. The interest paid may be tax deductable (consult your tax advisor).
- 1st Lien Position - Borrow up to $500,000 (Minimum Loan $5,000)
- 2nd Lien Position – Borrow up to $300,000 aggregate (Minimum Loan $5,000)
- 1 - 4 Family Home – Owner Occupied as Primary Residence in New Jersey
- Home Owner’s Insurance Is Required
- Flood Insurance may be required.
- No Application Fee
- Recording Fee Payable at Closing
For rates please click here.