Call 1-800-528-2273 to report lost or stolen ATM or Debit Cards 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Follow us on Facebook
Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit is a revolving line of credit that provides you with a cash reserve to draw on whenever you need it. It provides you with the convenience to write a check to pay your credit card bills, purchase a car, pay for education expenses, or make home improvements.
- Loan Term: 10 Year Draw Period; 20 Year Repayment Period
- Available for one to four family owner occupied dwellings only
- Homeowner's Insurance is required
- Flood Insurance may be required
- No Application Fee
- Recording Fee Payable at Closing
- This is a variable rate account. APR is subject to change.
- The interest paid may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
For rates and disclosures please click here.